ICICI Direct 3 in 1 Account: All you need to know about this Powerful Account
ICICI Direct is a prominent retailer of stocks in India. The company is an all-inclusive broker with a Bank background and has been operating for more than 20 years. Its ICICI 3-in-1 account is designed to provide customers with a distinctive and seamless trading experience. ICICI Bank Ltd. serves both the Depository Participant (DP) as well as the banker of the Demat account. Demat account.
They can trade on stock or commodity, as well as currency that is available on various exchanges such as BSE, NSE, and MCX. Mutual Funds, Initial Public Offerings (IPO) Fixed deposits, bonds, non-convertible Debentures (NCDs) Wealth products, mortgages for homes, or loans against securities comprise a number of other services provided to clients.
The most sought-after offering from ICICI Direct 3 in 1 Account. Here’s the complete details of ICICI three-in-one account, as well as the opening procedures, charges, and more
ICICI Direct 3-in-1 Account ICICI Direct 3-in-1 Account integrates trade, Demat, and bank accounts into a convenient package. The account offers a seamless trading experience. Another name for it is ICICI Online Trading Account. Through submitting one application form that allows all three accounts to be opened at the same time. ICICI Demat account enables investors to buy, sell, and trade a variety of other products, besides shares and stocks in one place.
You are also able to earn 3.5 percent interest on the money which has been reserved for trading, but hasn’t yet been utilized by you to trade. The advantages included in ICICI Demat Account ICICI Trading Account is a well-known trading account for traders and investors in India. The company offers a range of features and benefits that help traders trade more easily.
Let’s take a look at the benefits that come with the ICICI Direct 3 in 1 Account or Demat Account. They provide an account for trading that lets you control your Demat as well as trading and bank accounts all in one location. It makes it easier to access and provides more flexibility. It lets you trade in the two markets of BSE as well as NSE.
With the ICICI Direct feature “myGTC Orders,” a trader in shares can select the time period for when the order is valid by this feature when placing a buy/sell transaction. There are four plans available: ICICI I-Secure Plan, Prime Plan, Prepaid Brokerage Plan along with the Neo Plan are all available through ICICI Direct 3 in 1 Account.
ICICI Direct 3-in-1 Account Opening To open the ICICI Demat account, you are able to either visit your branch in your local ICICI branch, or sign on to ICICI net banking. Fill up the Demat request form. You must return it with the documents required
Take these steps in order to open an account for ICICI Direct 3 in 1 Account:
- Go to the official website and click “Open Your Account..’
- To proceed, provide your mobile number. Check it against the OTP you received.
- Submit the PAN card information including your the number of your phone, email address as well as your birth date and pin code. Eter the pin code. Enter to continue.
- In order to log into Digilocker you must enter the Aadhaar number. To continue to the next step, simply select Next. Enter your One-Time Password (OTP) which was sent to your registered telephone number.
- Allow ICICI access to your digilocker account by pressing the Allow button.
- Ensure that the information you input is accurate. You can also change your information by clicking”Update” or the “Details are wrong” button in the event that they are incorrect.
- Enter the details of your bank account Click Continue to continue.
- Upload documents, such as ID evidence and signatures, by selecting the browse option. Click on Continue
- Submit your financial and personal information and then click Continue. The next step is to upload a 3 second video of your self.
- Your account setup is done and will be activated in the next 24 hours.
Before beginning the procedure of applying for ICICI Direct 3 in 1 Account, it’s best that you keep the hard copies on the bag.
Scanned copy of the PAN card Photo or scan from signatures. Scanned copy Aadhar Card Bank account information ID document, cancelled cheque or bank statement income proof (Only needed if you intend to trade futures or options) Proof of residence
Here is a list documents that could be used as evidence for confirmation:
- Documents that prove residence such as passports, Ration cards voter’s ID, driver’s license and bank passbook, statement or statement, copies of verified electricity bills and residential phone bills.
- Documents to prove identity include: passport, voter’s ID PAN card driver’s license electric bills, telephone bills and ID cards bearing the image of the applicant issued by the state or central government.
In conclusion ICICI Direct comes with the most lucrative investment options on the market. It provides a user-friendly plan for traders with minimal brokerage that is user-friendly and reliable.
They have premium plans, with diverse incentives, including an Equity ATM Facility, and charts and technical analysis tools for traders. Investors, ICICI Direct provides free access to online courses that are premium magazines, as well as other publications like an electronic publication with market news. You can evaluate the risk element of their portfolio and determine specific investment strategies simply by login.